Our Commitment to Serving our Community.
- Staff Procedures -
What are we doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
- Washing hands frequently and deliberately
- Wearing gloves at all times
- No visitors at facility
- No non-essential personnel in facility
- Staff instructed to stay home if feeling ill/exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms
- Doubled sanitization efforts (door handles, work stations, hands, utensils, cook ware, and all hard surfaces)
- Heightened awareness around personal space/ social distancing
- Drop Off Procedures -
Drop off procedures to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
- We will notify you of our arrival at drop off location
- Food will be placed on surface or ground 6' away from entrance
- Proceed to collect items once driver has returned to vehicle